Creating a Better World.
Educating young people to play a constructive role in Society
The Purpose of Scouting is to contribute to the development of young people in achieving their full physical, intellectual, social, spiritual, emotional and character potentials as individuals, as responsible
citizens and as members of their local, national and international communities.
- A Scout’s honour is to be trusted.
- A Scout is a good citizen who respects God, own Country, parents, employers, Scouters and others.
- A Scout’s duty is to be useful and to help others.
- A Scout is a friend to all and a kin to every other Scout no matter to what Country, Community or religion the other may belong.
- A Scout is kind and has respect for others.
- A Scout is kind to animals, learns about nature and is concerned with its protection.
- A Scout obeys lawful orders of those in authority.
- A Scout is cheerful and brave under all difficulties.
- A Scout makes good use of all things.
- A Scout is clean in appearance, thought, word and deed.